Skip to main content

All Ukrainian Charitable Foundation «Depaul Ukraine» celebrated its tenth anniversary

24775154_1229708587130494_1696872639072122314_n05.12 – 07.12 All Ukrainian Charitable Foundation «Depaul Ukraine» celebrated its tenth anniversary. Within three days various events dedicated to the work and experience of the organization were held. The celebration was attended by employees from Depaul subsidiaries - Odessa, Kyiv, Snyatin. Separately, it was discussed St. Vincent de Paul`s values which formed the basis of the Foundation's activities and inspire its employees to serve the poor. The chamber ceremony in the parish of St. Vincent de Paul was visited by the Bishop of the Kharkiv-Zaporozhye Diocese, His Excellency Father Stanislav Shirokoradyuk who delivered a speech and blessed all those present. Among the most important gue ...
Read more

Latest news

Carnival in the Balta

Praised be Jesus Christ! On November 30, St. Andrew's Day, Sisters prepared for us an extremely fun carnival – Andrew's Vechornytsi (evening party). We were looking forward to that event very much, and we took a long time to get ready ...

Знімок екрана 2017-12-02 о 21.46.24

My dear sisters and brothers, May the grace and peace of Jesus be always with us! In my letter for the feast of our Founder on 27 September 2016, I encouraged us to reflect on Saint Vincent de Paul as a “Mystic of Charity.” From that le ...

Miraculous Medal celebration

Just like every year, the Vincentian Family has marked the Feast of the Miraculous Medal. It is a special event for the Vincentian Family, and particularly for Fathers of the Congregation of the Mission, for the Marian Sisters ...

Did you consider religious life?
Did you consider becoming a missionary?

Contact us!

More information